Saturday, June 22, 2013

Playing by THE BOOK

The Key to not breaking the rules is to know the rules.
Ps:119:11: Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Playing by the Book puts “lights on the field”.
Ps:119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

The Rule Book will support us with strength and healing when we need a “Time Out”.
Ps:119:28: My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
Ps:119:50: This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Playing by the Book means the rules don’t change in the middle of the game.
Ps:119:89: For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

The Book reminds us of where the sidelines are so we won’t get “out of bounds”.
Ps:119:101: I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

The Book lets us know that we CAN make it to home plate, the goal or the end zone.
Ps:119:81: My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.

No comments:

Post a Comment